Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Congrats Candi

Ok Candi you are now famous since you made it to my blog! I'm soo soo proud of Candi. I can't believe that she is graduating already. Candi was one of my best friends all growing up and we had a blast together. One of my favorite memories of growing up was when we would cook together. If it was her house it was chimichangas, my house it was? hahaha toast? I'm a lazy cooker. Candi has made THE BEST chimis since elementry school. She has me hooked! I can't go to a mexican restaurant and NOT eat a chimichanga. They are never as good as hers but luckily I have the recipe for when I move. It's hard to believe that the years have just passed by. I have been lucky enough to have known Candi for over 15 years. She has accomplished so much in those 15 years and I'm so happy for her. She is going to do great things with her non-profit organization degree. :)

Congrats Candi! I'm SOOO happy for you. :) Here is your picture overload and my shout out to you and the amazing person you are!
















After it got to dark and we couldn't shoot anymore we went on over to ASU to get a couple shots inside. ASU is a big part of Candi. She has a blog dedicated to her adventures there. Check it out!


7 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

Congrats Candi! You are still just as beautiful as ever. :-)

Megan said...

YAY CANDI! congrats miss u girl!

Candi said...

Thank you!!!

Jo, I have I told you lately how amazing you are! I love my pictures you do such an amazing job! I am so happy with how everything turned out. Thank you again......I miss the good old days eating toast at your house! ha ha We always had so much fun! Im missing you already. Thank you again and again!

Toni said...

I can't believe you guys are moving so soon! It is stinkin' cold up here. Just to warn you. Good luck with everything!

emily said...

Aw Candida! I remember her from way back when, though I don't think she'd remember me. She is so beautiful!

...we might need that chimichanga recipe...

Mandy Hank said...

Awesome location Jo- the colors are fab! Love it

Omega said...

Candi land congratulations. I’m so proud of you for putting in the time energy and effort it took to make it through. You don’t know how excited it makes me.