Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Hale Family Favorites • East Idaho Family Photographer

I don't think I have ever had a session where the kiddos are so well behaved. I use to think I couldn't handle having lots of boys but if they are all this good... I think I can. :D This family is darling. :D I really enjoyed talking with Lanae about how fast her business grew. She is the owner of The Ribbon Retreat. I was pretty surprised by the prices. If you are crafty you should definitely check it out. :D













6 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute family. GREAT JOB as usual, Jo!

Lanae Hale said...

Jo, these are fabulous! Thank you so much!!

Candi said...

Wow, so green!! I love it! I really like the feet one of the kids, so cute, small little toes!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful.

Rebecca said...

Wow! Great work with that many small children!

Amber G. said...

Hey Jo, it's been a while since I jumped on here (I'm still trying to figure out how to balance work and life! :-) Anyway, wanted to say that I love these -- I'm amazed that you got so many good ones with all of the kids! I also LOVED the ones you posted of the engagement session a little earlier with the couple on the merry-go-round. WOW! I am totally going to go out and find myself a cute couple and a merry-go-round ASAP! :-)
Also, I know it was posted a few weeks ago, but thanks for that post you wrote about being careful about what kind of photos we post of kids. I totally agree and appreciate your honest thoughts.

Cheers!
Amber