Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Devery and Lucie

Today I got to take pictures of two extremely beautiful girls... Well... really it was yesterday since it's passed midnight. I just got done going through the pictures and picked out some of my favs. Lucie is a doll! She was so mellow the whole time and was so good. I couldn't' believe it. I asked Devery what made her smile and she said, old people. I guess I didn't quite make the cut... She sure didn't want to smile for me. Oh well... Maybe next time ;)







Ah I love it when they pull hair! jk






8 comments:

Kelli Stuart said...

these are so good jo! i really like that yellow background...don't know it was a wall or what...but you're such a talented photographer!!! Still enjoying that 5D?

Minnette said...

I love following your blog Jo, your pics are beautiful! Don't worry the college has a beautiful garden area that you just will love.

Maria Nissen said...

Jo, You are amazing. These are amazing. I bet they absolutely love them.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love looking at your pictures! I need to go check out that location!

Elizabeth and Frank said...

Jo,

You hit a home run with these images. They will revisit these pictures for the rest of their life.

Keep up the exceptional work!

FuturePedDoc said...

Great job Jo thanks for doing these.

Camille Elise said...

I'm sure I've told you a MILLION BAZILLION times before already but I am more and more impressed. LOVE these photos! Fantastic work!

Omega said...

I agree they are both beautiful girls and I hope to get to know them both a lot better in the near future.