Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

a blabber post.

We are moving 2 days earlier than planned and so I have been super busy. For some reason I have convinced myself that I need to work on all my pictures and catch up even if it means staying up all night. I am about half way through my pictures woo hoo! If someone would like to babysit Emma for a bit tomorrow for me to take a nap... ;) Jeremy works tomorrow and up to the day we leave. Meaning we have 3 days to get everything packed up and ready to go. I also have two photo shoots! (I'm not complaining I'm actually pretty excited for them) Anyhow, talk about busy! We got our car sold today though after dropping the price ridiculously low. Yeah!

I'm debating about whether to send a bunch of stuff to DI or go through the hassle of a yard sale tomorrow. Not sure if it's worth it or not... Last yard sale I made $60. Woo hoo! I guess we will see...

At about 2:15 am I heard something outside that sounded like an accident but I couldn't quite tell... I ignored it and then got a text from my cousin (who drives the ambulance) to look outside. It happened again! a terrible roll over this time. Yikes! This is the second accident this week! Do you think they will do something about that intersection!!!?? No pictures as it was 2 am and way too dark. Once again I'm grateful for those who take calls at 2 am and rush to take care of you!

I'll be posting a BUNCH of videos soon!

3 comments:

Horton Family said...

there was an accident that early this morning? i was up at that time and heard nothing. i'm going to miss you more than you know. we love you guys!!!

Candi said...

Miss you already! sorry I could not help in babysitting just saw your post! Let me know if I can help in any other way!

Camille Elise said...

What kind of "stuff" do you have? Furniture/odds & ends/clothes?