Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Bridal Pictures

A couple months ago I took engagement pictures for this beautiful couple and Saturday I was able to take their bridal pictures. They are such a awesome couple. They both have great personalities. I just went though the pictures really quick and pulled out some that I liked. I'll probably have more to post after the editing is done. I can't wait to photograph their wedding in two weeks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love having a second photographer come along on wedding shoots with me. I makes it nice because they can get different angles and different views from what I can get. My husband actually second shot with me Saturday and I t was a lot of fun. The next three pictures he shot. I love this next one he took. Isn't he talented!?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jana said...

You are so talented! And who knew Jeremy could take pictures? I always love having an assistant or a second photographer with me. It makes a big difference.

Candi said...

I cant believe she is already getting married already!!! I love her dress. Jeremy's pictures are awesome, he did a great job.

Omega said...

Jo
Those are great pictures.
It's also great that someone I care about, is getting married in a great place.

Laura said...

I cannot believe how much Melissa has grown up. The last time I saw her she was probably 10 or 11! It's fun to see you photograph someone I know.

You did a great job with the pictures! Beautiful!

Shy said...

I love it when there is passion within a picture and today I know I saw passion. Such great photography!

Heather said...

I love looking at your pictures I wish I had the artistic eye that you do when it come to photography..

Lynne said...

They look great. I am excited for when you need me to second shoot someday.

Camille Elise said...

You know what? I get so excited for all of your pictures, no matter what it is, I like your style more and more! This is an excellent shoot!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your black and whites! very, very nice work...