Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Engagement Shoot

I can't believe how cute and photogenic this couple is. We seriously had a BLAST taking photos. They said that it was going to rain Friday so I called to see if they wanted to cancel and do it another day. They said they would risk it and I'm SOO glad it did. We got a few sprinkles at the begining and after that the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! It couldn't have been a more perfect day! I wish everyday was like this one was. This couple was SO much fun to work with and I can't wait to take their wedding pictures!!! It's 5:24am and I'm off to wake my husband up to take care of my baby because she has been up since 2:30am and WON'T go back to sleep! Then I'm going back to bed. Wait.... I never went to bed. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo!

This is Devin, thanks for taking our pictures! You're amazing and we had a blast with YOU! These pictures look great, Melissa is super excited too! Thanks again! I ended every sentence with an exclamation point!

Erin said...

Thanks again for inviting me along for this shoot. I had SO much fun!!

Candi said...

I just cant believe she is getting married already! I remember the day she came into Sunday school class and told me about this guy she meant at the singles ward. Wow!!!

But I love the pictures they look great!