Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

The older my kids get the more I get excited about holidays. I love that Emma gets into them almost as much as I do. This morning we all got geared up in our green and I went to work in the kitchen. I made homemade sandwich buns and added green food coloring. I also made green jello (with fresh fruit), a green salad, and green kool-aid. Emma at first said she wouldn't eat anything green for dinner but she ended up loving it. The only thing she didn't like was Jeremy's homemade elk burgers (that's what the sandwich buns were for). For desert I made green pineapple upside-down cake. Sadly I only took a snapshot with my cell phone so it will have to do.


I'm working hard at accomplishing all the goals I have on my to do list! One of the goals was for all of us to have bikes. Jeremy finally found his! I don't have a picture yet but I'm sure I'll have some as soon as the weather warms up. After Jeremy got his bike we were off to find helmets for him and Emma (she got a bike for Christmas). Emma was so excited about her new helmet and Jeremy was so excited about his new bike that they went for a ride yesterday with the temperature being under 40 degrees. It was also windy and rainy but they didn't care. So, one more thing almost checked off my list

0 comments: