Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

A fix it tuesday

"When I was planning my wedding, I was going to hire a semi-professional photographer that I've known for years. I had gone to the bank to get $500 in cash out to give to him to reserve my date. That afternoon, while I was at work, someone STOLE the envelope of cash out of my purse. I was devastated. I paid for my entire wedding myself, my parents couldn't afford to help. Losing $500 was a major dent in our very small budget. So I asked my husbands aunt to do it for us instead. She did a wonderful job with what she had, and I did get some beautiful pictures. But a lot of my favorites are really dark and I can't do much with them. I would love if you could take a couple and see what you can do with them for me :)"


I love the challenge this has brought on. I don't charge for this so don't be afraid to send a couple pictures over.

5 comments:

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

Jo, they're absolutely beautiful!!! I love them! Thanks SOOO much!!! What editing program do you use?? I'm inspired to tackle my other pictures LOL :D

Maria Nissen said...

Big improvements. Great job. I should have sent the old photo that I tried to foof of Brian and me to you! We have a stinky scanner and it turns everything 1/2 yellow.

Missy said...

I just get chills when I see these pictures made beautiful! Especially wedding pictures. I should start looking for some myself...

Candi said...

I love the black and white one! Awesome!

Cheryl said...

There's only so much Photoshop will do with bad lighting, Jo, but you sure know how to make a bad photo into a good one!