Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Just Hatched! Baby Birds :) •Rexburg Idaho Wedding Photographer

Aren't they ugly!? So ugly that they are cute!? I've seen this nest before but had no idea that their were baby birds in it!! (I of course was too short to see in...) I had to get a step stool to take pictures.
The nest is on top of where the hose hangs... I'm going to need that hose. I hope these little guys grow fast!

Here they are!

Yawn (I'm feeling the same way little guy!)

It will be fun watching them grow! I'll be posting their progress (as long as a cat doesn't get to them) so keep checking back!

9 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

ahhh, babies so ugly they are cute. Keep us all posted!

Micheline said...

What great photos. Nature at it's best.

Minnette said...

Wow, how fun but bad location! Love the pics, what does Emma think of them?

Photography By Jo said...

She loves them! She says, "baby". She loves animals.

Candi said...

Wow that last picture is so cool!

Jana said...

Great pictures! How fun to watch baby birds grow.

Jonathan and Sarah said...

CUTE! You are so funny... so ugly that they're cute. LOL

Missy said...

That is so neat! I love how ugly they are:)

Eli Blog said...

Hey nice pics!

The birds one is kinda weird, but I like it. Your pictures are not the typical boring kind that all the kids seem to take around here. Good job!

Eli Stevens
Rate Rexburg Housing.com