Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Johansen Family

Did anyone miss me!? I just recently got back into town and I've been incredibly busy ever since. I am not going to neglect my blog again though! Not for a while! So please keep stopping by!

The Johansen's are such a wonderful family. Megan has been a good friend of mine since Junior High. I just love her. Here is her sweet little family. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Missy said...

I did miss your posts! She was in my ward for a few years growing up, small world. Great pictures! Their little boy is so cute:)

Kelli Stuart said...

Glad to have you back. I've missed your posts! Ok - I LOVE how deliciously chubby that baby is! I just wanna pick him up and squeeeeeeze him!

Jana said...

Amazing pictures! I wish it was still warm enough here for outdoor shoots. Glad you're back to posting.

Laura said...

What a darling family. I really love what you've done here.

Maria Nissen said...

Yes, you were missed! That little guy is gobble-isious (made it up, don't know how to spell it!) Cute family and great pics. Welcome back!