Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Loved this wedding

This was such a beautiful backyard wedding. I absolutely loved this one! I helped shoot this one with Erin Bentley. I love having the opportunity to second shoot because I can practice new tricks and gain more experience. You can never have too much experience! Thanks Erin for letting me shoot with you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Maria Nissen said...

Fantastic job!! The photos are beautiful.
Some of them look like you were a fly on the wall.
You should be proud. :-)

Erin said...

GORGEOUS. Thanks so much for shooting this one with me. It was fun!!

Midlife Midwife said...

I love the one of the person taking the photo of the bride and groom...that is a cool shot!

Omega said...

You are soo good at capturing the moment.

Andrea said...

These are so good! I love the dress shot. I'm using lightroom. That collage I did was in photoscape though. I will have to try Mesa Arts it looks neat. Thanks!

Megan Marie said...

Your photos inspire me to be a better photographer. Thank you for your posts.