Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

While I was away....

I really wish that I could have gotten more done while I was gone but between a busy baby and helping around my grandparents house it didn't leave me much time for editing. I absolutely LOVE the fresh mountain air! It was nice to get out and spend time with EmmaLee. Doing the things that just make you happy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
P.S. I know NOTHING about cold weather clothing so here is the question...
Is her hat on backwards?

6 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

I love it! But I do think the hat is on backwards, cause it is supposed to keep the neck warm with that back flap.

✩Molly✩ said...

how did you leave that encouraging message above the comment box?!?! i want it!!

Mandy Hank said...

OMG I love the hat, I'm not sure if it's backwards but it's adorable! She is so cute!

Jana said...

She is always so cute! I love your pictures. She always looks like she is deep in thought. Do you ever wonder what she's thinking?

Bravo Bentley said...

LOVE EMMA TINY!!!! these are adorabe as always JO and I mean hey as ling as she is happy and doesnt look too cold you did good mamas!!!

Midlife Midwife said...

I love the picture with her grandpa pushing the wheel barrow. Too cute!