Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

I Love Newborn Photography

I've had two newborns in one week! Boy do I feel lucky! I love newborn sessions. This little one was so stinking cute and oh so little. I miss the days of my little one being so tiny. It makes me wish I had taken more pictures of her back then. Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy these!
I loved her little bracelet and earrings.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Chris & Jess said...

JO I love how the pictures turned out! thank you so much for doin this for me. I cant wait to show them to CHris he's goign to be so excited! Love ya!

Candi said...

she has a baby? what

Omega said...

Great Pictures, You do a really good job.