Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Getting things done...

I have been so busy the last couple days. It's hard to get things done during the day with a little one so the last couple nights I have found myself going to sleep at 4am. Last night I got a lot done but I still have tons of stuff on my to do list! Right now I've found myself distracted though because.... Yesterday I got an e-mail from Scott Eccleston a photographer in Maine. I was so excited because not only did he compliment my work he is helping me out by giving me some suggestions and today he gave me a link to a photographer that he thought I would like. I have spent the last hour just looking at her blog and her many AMAZING photographs. I was extremely excited when I discovered how successful she is and that she has 4 kids!!! Maybe that will be me in 7 years ;) Here is a link to her blog...

Tara Whitney

1 comments:

Micheline said...

How exciting for you on the email. Another sleepless night huh - you have got to get out of that habit!