Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Such a beautiful family!

Ok, so I have slacking with my blog, I know. Three days seems like an eternity for me. lol. I'm going to try and not let it happen again... Saturday I got to take pictures for an adorable family. There are a lot of pics but hey I'm making up for the last three days. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is SOO Cute!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love candid moments
Photobucket
I love the hands on the hips. Mom has Candy ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He LOVED the remote control car! When the car got taken up off the floor he was anxious to have it back!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this picture. Man, they are both so beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love her big brown eyes!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Jo-
first of all, beautiful pics as always! secondly, how do you know this family? I know them!

Candi said...

I love the pictures, she is gorgeous.

The Valentine Fam said...

Great pictures! I really like the one of just the mom and also the one of the mom and daughter.

Missy said...

I love that you have a photo blog because I seriously look forward to seeing all your awesome picts! Thanks for sharing:)

Breanna and Martin said...

jo! how do you make simple things look so good!??
Hey when did you say you would have more bridals to post? i'm excited to see!

Omega said...

Jo you did a great job as always. Love looking at your blog.