Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

I love the outdoors

For those who don't know, I LOVE CAMPING! #89 is complete! I went camping the 6th through the 8th this month but I have been so busy I haven't been able to edit pics and get them posted. Sorry about that! Here are some pictures from the camp out. It was actually our first annual Doug Alldredge reunion!!! How fun is that! I LOVE my in-laws. I couldn't have been blessed with better ones. They are awesome! I enjoy being with them just as much as I enjoy being with the family I grew up with. I could go on and on about how much I love them but since you probably don't have all day I'll just get to the pics ;)
When we got to the camping spot we through up our new tent that Jeremy's parents got us for our early combined birthday gift. I LOVED this tent. It's so roomy and you don't have to duck to get in! EmmaLee loved it too. It was nice that she had a spot to crawl around and I didn't have to worry about her eating bugs, sticks, and rocks. Here she is helping put the tent up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is my super cute baby brother!
Photobucket
Jeremy's Dad recently bought a dirt bike. I didn't take a ride on it but I guess I'm not that brave. When Jeremy was out riding he went through a huge mud puddle and hit a rock wrong so he came out with some scratches and a hurt foot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok so my in-laws make the BEST dutch oven dinners. They are soooooo good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sorry after a couple days of camping I'm not going to look wonderful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dutch oven cobbler is the best! EmmaLee thinks so too! She knows Daddy will give her the good stuff:)
Photobucket
Good Ol' camp fires.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We ended up taking Jeremy to the urgent care in Showlow since his foot was hurting him so bad. Turned out that he sprained the arch of his foot really bad. Since he is a meter reader and can't walk around on it alot he has been off work for the last week and a half. He goes back Monday but since he is also doing real estate he has been PLENTY busy. He still gets in a least 8 hours a day going to meetings, going to classes, and building his business. It's so fun to see him so excited about real estate!
Photobucket
My cute little sister Dani!!!
Photobucket
HAMMOCK HAPPINESS!!
EmmaLee loved the Hammock that my husband got in Venezuela.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My cute little sister Kristi shooting the BB gun.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Micheline said...

your pictures turned out so much better than mine (no surprise there) - that I'm not sure whether to post them now or not! Thanks for the kind words about our family. We love you too!

Candi said...

You know Emmalee is going to mad at you when she grows up because you did her hair like that. lol
But I guess that is the fun of being a parent.
Favorite picture is of you and Emmalee touching heads. Adorable!!!