Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Soon to be three!

I wanted to have these pictures posted sooner but I've been so busy. Tuesday I took pictures for this small growing family. Man, these two... almost three, where so much fun. Emily is also a photographer so it was fun getting to know her. I hope I can keep in contact with her because she is so sweet. I'm SO glad that she let me be her photographer. Thanks Emily!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jana said...

These pictures are so great! You are so talented.

Candi said...

Jo this last picture, is a wower!!

Ginny said...

I love youre pics! I was looking at these, and I totally know Emily! I was just talking to her and asked her how she knew you....and I guess she got your website from my blog....how funny! small world!