Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

A family of three

I got to take this wonderful families pictures on Wednesday. Here are some of my favs!
Mom and baby are both so beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is what Daddy's do best!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is SOOO cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm off to go camping this weekend and won't be back till Tuesday night! I'm so excited. I love traveling with my family!

3 comments:

Toni said...

What a cute family! We need to get our family pictures taken one day! I keep thinking about it and yeah...just doesn't happen! I bet you guys have tons of cute family pictures! Anyways...keep up the awesome work!

The Valentine Fam said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your right, comments are sure fun when you're trying to start a business. I've enjoyed reading through your photography blog and checking out the links. You do a great job. I'm excited to meet you in AZ for our family pics.

Katie

Candi said...

I really like the ones of her upside down. She looks like she loves it!