Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Red with envy

My brother called me last night and we talked for about for almost a hour about what was new in our lives. When I was telling him about how photography was going he told me that his roommate just bought a new lens... I said, "really what lens?" thinking it was going to be one of your typical everyday lenses. He then said, "I'm not sure but I think it cost him almost $2000." My response, "What!!?? Go in there right now and ask him what lens it is!!!!!" I had a feeling it was the lens I've been dreaming about and it was! I know that I shouldn't be envious but I am! It's hard not to be. I've been wanting this lens for so long and I can't wait to get one.
Photobucket
This picture isn't of the exact lens I've been wanting but it's the only on I could find close to it that granted the rights for usage. The lens I want is the 70-200 2.8 IS USM telephoto lens. If anyone wants to buy it for me for my birthday.... :) It's only $1,600 if you find it on a good deal.

4 comments:

Micheline said...

Sorry - if I had only known maybe I could have gotten you that instead of the tent we got you for yours and Jeremy's early b-day gift (lol).

Candi said...

wow, your brother has a nice roommate!

Omega said...

Who do you think is that rich?

Photography By Jo said...

My Dad! ;) just kidding!