Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

#6 Complete!


That's right! I've joined on with Pictage!! From now on all my photo sessions will be uploaded to Pictage for print ordering. I wanted to be able to provide my clients with top quality prints and for that reason I've signed on with one of the companies who I feel will give my clients the best. I'm really excited about this! Now I need to go to one of the PUG meeting so I can check #7 off my list! One of my favorite thing about Pictage is the community. With Pictage I have the opportunity to meet other photographers and learn ALOT from them. Here are some things about Pictage that I have found have helped me or that I'm excited about!:
  • Pictage TV: Here is a place where I can go to watch videos that other photographers have made to help people like me grow their business.
  • Ask and learn Wednesdays: Every Wednesday Pictage's online forms features a different photographer. You can go on and within the 2 hour allotted time spot you can ask them what ever questions you would like!
  • PUG Meetings: Pug stands for, "Pictage Users Group". Every month photographers in the community get together to share ideas, discuss different topics and have fun. I haven't been to one yet but I'm super excited to meet photographers who have more experience than me.
  • The Pictage Blog: Has weekly tips, and informs you of what is happening in the pictage community.
  • Wedding albums, proof books, photo greeting cards, online proofing, and more. I'm excited to be able to start offering more to my clients. Woo Hoo!
You shoot. We do the rest.

0 comments: