Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

I love photographing babies

This morning I got up at 5:00am and couldn't go back to sleep so I was able to get some editing done. I'm glad because my days have been SO bust lately. I was able to finish up all the editing from one of my photo shoots I did earlier in the month. When I post pictures just after a photo shoot I snag some favorites and post them on my blog so that clients have something to see before I edit the rest of them. It's like a sneak peek. Well, after I'm done with the editing I always find more that I love and that I wish I would have posted. Here are a couple more that I loved of this sweet little baby I got to take pictures of. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Breanna and Martin said...

simply put...you are just way too talented!

Candi said...

Beautiful eyes!