Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Tagged

A friend of mine recently tagged me so here it goes:


5 things on my to do list:

1: Go to lunch with MELISSA JILL! (That’s today. You have no idea how excited I am!! I’ve been ranting and raving about her for a while now and I get to meet her!!)
2: Order some business cards
3: Make dinner (I’m working on #97 from my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days)
4: Set up a doctor’s appointment for EmmaLee.
5: Finish editing last week’s photo shoots.

5 jobs I have had:

1: EnCon2 systems Inc. (My Dad’s old business)
2: Flowerama
3: Arise (working with kids with special needs)

5 places I have lived:

1: Flagstaff Arizona
2: Mesa Arizona
3: Wuxi, China (while I was teaching English)

5 favorite snacks:

1: String cheese
2: Hot Cheeto's
3: Frozen Peaches
4: Apples with peanut butter
5: Yogurt

5 favorite desserts:

1: Ice Cream (although sometimes this is a meal for me. mmm mmm)
2: Brownies
3: chocolate chip cookies
4: cherry pie
5: Cobbler!

5 things you don't know about me: (I’ve sort of answered this on another tag so I’m using a couple of those J.)

1. I am still afraid of the dark. That’s right I NEVER grew out of it. I wish I did but I didn’t. Jeremy loves it when it is pitch dark but if there isn’t light coming in through the window there has to be a night light. Even EmmaLee’s room has to have a night light for when I get up in the night to feed her.

2. I have a thumb from my Mom and a thumb from my Dad. I know it’s odd, but yes my thumbs don’t match. It’s sad that I never realized it till I was half way through elementary school. You would have thought my mom would have picked up on it with all the times she cut my finger nails but nope.

3. I really do like to sing the national anthem in the shower. My father-in-law doesn’t believe me. But it’s true. My parents should remember. It’s not that I’m feeling patriotic necessarily but it’s just a super fun song to sing. Maybe someday I’ll sing it for you. Hahaha tough luck!

4. I love drawing. I’m SO bad at it but it’s something that is relaxing and fun for me. I never thought I had the talent and never really tried much until well, the last semester of high school. The story goes like so, I dropped my trig class (one of best thing I ever did since it caused me to take an art class and hey who looks to see what your diploma says, I was one trig class away from a scholastic). Painting was one of the only electives I could still jump into. I wasn’t very excited because painting is NOT my thing. I was even told not to paint anymore… maybe that was because I was trying to get paint out of a bottle and the lid popped off. Blue paint was everywhere! The carpet, the desks, the kid sitting next to me, and so on… Why did they put carpet in an art room in the first place? My teacher was super nice about it but still told me to stick with drawing. Ha ha ha I like it SOO much better anyway.

5. I didn’t sleep through the night till I was eight!!! Yip never did! My parents were excited when I stopped waking them up. They would get up in the morning and find cereal bowls on the table, toys in the living room, and all the lights on. I was always sleeping somewhere other than my bed also, on the couch, on the floor, or in a chair. Heck, I still don’t sleep through the night but I at least stay in bed even if I lay there for 30 min. just thinking.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1: Buy a house
2: Finish buying all the photography equipment I want
3: Travel the world with my family
4: Give back to my parents and in-laws since they have given so much to my hubby and I throughout our lives.
5: Save & invest

5 things I love:

1: My FAMILY
2: Rain and thunderstorms
3: Traveling
4: Photography
5: Baby belly laughs

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love apples and PB too! MMmmmm.

Luci-lou said...

Yay, I'm so glad you did this! It was fun reading all your answers. I love rain and thunderstorms too! Good pick. Dan asked me on Saturday if I had seen you recently and I said, "no...why? I just read her blog." He laughed and said he had never read it.