Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

101 Things to do in 1001 days

101 things to do in 1001 days (To be completed Wednesday, January 26, 2011)

1.Make a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days (completed April 2008)
2. Make a photography website or have one made
3. Have a trash the dress session
4. Buy a house (moved to a house)
5. Have another baby
6. Sign on with Pictage or another great company
7. Go to a pug meeting
8. Figure out how to make my pictures big on my blog (completed May 2008)
9. Loose 10 lbs
10. Go on a cruise. Just my Hubby and I.
11. Take pictures of the place I was married and make a canvas print
12. Take a business class
13. Take 3 more photography classes at the college
14. Take 3 photoshop classes at the college
15. Make a scrapbook of my baby's first year
16. Go to lunch with an friend Once a month for a year
17. Go to bed at 9 every weeknight for a month
18. Draw a picture once a month for a year
19. Take a drawing class
20. Learn to play a song on the piano all the way through without stopping
21. Sing in church
22. Plant a garden
23. Buy a new computer for JUST my photography
24. Form an LLC (completed June 2008)
25. Buy a Canon 5d
26. Take a public speaking class
27. Take photos for my Aunt's family
28. Exercise faithfully 3 times a week for 3 months
29. Make a quilt
30. Make Business Cards
31. Have a photo shoot once a week for 6 months
32. Plan my daughter's 1 year birthday party
33. Eat an entire little caesars pizza by myself
34. Attend 2 photography workshops
35. Read a book a month for 6 months
36. Find a simple video making program
37. Find free songs for my website
38. Make Slide show of China
39. Get my hair done
40. Find 5 different photographers that will let me do a photo shoot along with them
41. Organize my house so that EVERYTHING has a place
42. Keep my house clean for 6 months straight. lets see if I can actually get this one...
43. Do something fun with my family every week for a year
44. Write in my daughter's journal every week for a year. I've already done it for 8 months.
45. Visit my grandma in Clay Springs
46. Walk the three day for breast cancer
47. Take a dance class
48. Take my daughter swimming (completed May 2008)
49. Design a new Logo for my photography (completed May 2008)
50. Teach Emma sign language
51. Take a day just for me and relax
52. Buy a 15mm fish eye lens
53. Potty train Emma
54. Photograph my own family using the self-timer just for fun
55. Buy a hair light for my studio
56. Baby proof my house
57. Try sushi again. Maybe I'll like it the second time.
58. Sleep for 8 hours straight.
59. Wear a watch everyday for a month. I hate looking at my cell phone for the time but also hate wearing a watch.
60. Buy a 50mm lens (completed May 2008)
61. Develop a work flow that really works for me.
62. Make Christmas cards and send them to everyone.
63. Do a photo shoot underwater.
64. Learn to play the game rook
65. Beat my husband at monopoly
66. Buy a telephoto lens
67. Do 5 mini photo sessions in one day
68. Find some fun props for my studio
69. Take my parents out to dinner
70. Be a part of some kind of group
71. Take my daughter fishing
72. Learn to make crapes
73. Find a program to copy dvds
74. Take a vacation with my family
75. Buy a wacom tablet
76. Master the pen tool in photoshop
77. Make a fairytale collage from photos I've taken for two of my favorite little girls in the world.(completed May 2008)
78. Make up a song
79. Take lots of pictures of my first niece!
80. Make a portfolio
81. Visit an old family friend. She lives in Queen Creek.
82. Make a new list of 101 things to do in 1001 days when I complete this one
83. Add labels to my photography blog (completed May 2008)
84. Decorate my house. That my husband and I will buy.
85. Learn to cook a turkey
86. Send someone flowers
87. Actually use my jogging stroller to go jogging
88. Go to the cemetery to visit friends and my grandma
89. Go Camping
90. Go canoing
91. Find my wedding ring
92. Give my husband a back massage once a week for 3 months
93. Spend a day in bed watching movies and eating popcorn
94. Take my brother's wedding pictures. I'm giving him 1001 days to find a girl and get married. :)
95. Go hiking
96. Identify 100 things that make me happy
97. Cook dinner every night for a month
98. Reduce my worldly possessions by 100 things
99. Take EmmaLee to get a photo shoot at walmart to see what it's like
100. Buy a BBQ
101. Visit the ocean

I found this idea on another photographers blog (Kim Jarman) and I thought it was really neat. I wasn't going to copy her but I then found that hundreds (maybe more) have done the same thing. There is even a website dedicated to it. I'll mark things off as I complete them. Enjoy! If anyone wants to join in with me feel free!
Calculate the date here

4 comments:

Luci-lou said...

This list is amazing! I need to do something like it. #94 was hilarious. You'll have to let me know when you get it all completed. Hopefully we're still in touch. Also I think #16 is a good idea. Would I count? Haha!

Mandy Hank said...

I love your list- I started my in Feb of 07 so I'm about half way done and I get so inspired looking at it all the time. I can't wait to make my next one! Good luck crossing them all off

Bunka's said...

i absolutely!! love your list! i have been thinking about something like that but i never knew how i would do it. thanks Joanell you inspire me. and i dont know if i am # 81 (i am flattered if that is me heehee) but we need to plan something soon cuz i might be moving out of state VERY soon. luv ya girl!
Cassidy

Maria Nissen said...

I think you can check some more things off of your list...I'm guessing that #9 will be the last to be checked off. :-) You'll have to put away your camera, Monopoly and Risk if you want to check that one off! I think you mean 9p.m. New York time.