Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Realtor

My congrats goes out to my husband Jeremy for all his hard work. After lots of studying and hard work in school he is now a Realtor! I'm super excited for him! I think, I mean, I KNOW he's going to do such a great job! He's young, motivated, ambitious and extremely intelligent. I'm so glad that he will be doing what he loves. I heard a quote one time that says something like, "If you are doing what you love you will never have to work a day in your life." I'm glad Jeremy and I will both be in that boat! I can't say it isn't work but it at least makes us happy. CONGRATS JEREMY! If anyone is looking to buy or sell a house let us know!! I took a picture of Jeremy's temporary business cards. What's a post by me without a picture? ;) (ok I have done it but I try not to). We are working on new business cards for him so I'll post when we finish them.
Photobucket