Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

#48 Completed

I know that I should have posted pictures a while back because I have been taking EmmaLee swimming a lot since I made my list of things to do. Here are some pictures from the other day when I went swimming with EmmaLee and her Uncle Carson. Yip, that's right... This picture is of me, my baby, and my baby brother. They are 6 months apart. It's sooo much fun!
Photobucket
A couple more from the other day:
Photobucket
Photobucket
These two pictures are from her first time swimming this summer:
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Toni said...

I think I have said this before, but you and your daughter a identical twins! She's you re-incarnated! I just love your pictures also! Funny story that I just thought of, one time my mom told me you were coming over to our house when we were like 7 and I didn't like you so I wrote do not touch on all of my stuff! Do you remember that? I was such a mean kid! Sorry for all the heart ache and trouble I caused you! It is a funny story though!

Photography By Jo said...

HAHAHA! I don't remember that! That's too funny. Don't worry I forgive you %100. I did stuff much worse when I was little... I lost Amica's Jelly sandle in the mud because I was jealous that I didn't have any cool shoes like hers. Then I made another friend eat dog food because I told her they were co co roos. I wasn't so nice either. I love that we can laugh about it now!

Candi said...

I love to see you in the pictures, it makes me happy. So don't be afraid to be in the picture. :)