Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Twins!

I was SOOO lucky to be able to take photos for this terrific family. I had so much fun photographing these two adorable twin girls. When I saw them I instantly fell in love with them.
As always I had a hard time deciding which pictures to post. I came up with 30 that I wanted to post but narrowed it down to these.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those girls are beautiful! I still can't get over that whole thing... hahaha. Random. Anyway, these turned out great!!

Missy said...

I LOVE these pictures!! You did such an awesome job!!!

Auntie Penny said...

Missy they are adorable, I am so proud to the great Auntie in NY, Thank you for sharing them with me.

Love ya all
Aunt Penny