Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Brewer Family

Merry Christmas Mom and Dad! Once again this was all part of what my parents wanted for Christmas. I really wish that they could have been here for our little shoot but that's alright.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok so this next picture didn't turn out so good... I'm blaming it on auto mode. Yikes! I shouldn't have put it on auto (it was on a tripod with the self timer...What was I thinking! I wasn't thinking that was the problem) That's one reason I don't like auto mode! Boy do I love my manual mode!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mommy, I'm serious!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and my two older brothers!!! Ahh It makes me think of the good ol' days of making forts, mud pies, and bug soup.... I miss those days... Jumping through the sprinklers, racing on our bikes, making up plays, getting in fights, being tickled till I could stop laughing enough to wistle (only then would they stop), being pinned down and having my hair shoved in my mouth (don't ask), playing monopoly for days, playing basketball, and best of all... having brothers who looked out for me though the years. They were the best of examples and always let me know when I was out of line. I'm grateful for that! I wouldn't be who I am today without these two amazing people!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Bravo Bentley said...

incredible as always and i love the one with you and your brothers sooooo cute!!! hahaha i know it was dan shoving hair in your mouth... no wait he wouldnt do that would he?!?! hahaha these are beautimous

Micheline said...

These are all great photos - even the one with the auto! You do such good work!

FuturePedDoc said...

Great job with your pictures as always. Must have had a great person jumping around and making those babies smile. :) You do amazing work. Everyone is going to miss you when jeremy goes off to school.

Cajsa said...

Those are the cutest pics!! I agree with you! Older brothers are the best! All the "beatings" are worth it!

✩Molly✩ said...

I love your pic with your brothers! You are three great people, that is for sure!

what a great shoot.

Midlife Midwife said...

ahhhh, I think I just might cry...great pictures!

Megan said...

awe jo those pics are so cute! sammy's daughter is so big! i need to get her number from you some time... man oh man. and i loved the one with you and stan and dan! way cute lol

Camille Elise said...

Oh wow. Your neice is getting so big! :)

Candi said...

I love her, she is so adorable. I also love the picture of u with Stan and Dan. Everyone is so grown up. Ü