Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Alldredge Family Pictures

I thought that I would post these pictures since my mom will see her early Christmas pictures on our Christmas Card anyway. So, Merry Christmas Mom! I'll be posting some of my Brother's family tomorrow for you to see. I also wanted to share some of our family news.... Jeremy got accepted to BYU Provo! HURRAY! He has only had his complete application in for a couple days :) They must have liked him ;) (Good Job Honey!) We ARE still waiting to hear back from BYU Idaho though. That is where he wants to go and where we will go if he gets accepted there too. Keep wishing him luck!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
P.S. I want to say thanks to My Brothers and my sister-in-law for helping us take these pictures :) You guys are the best!

13 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

ohhhhh, congratulations Jeremy! And those pictures are just perfect. Mom will LOVE them!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Yeah, C-grats...and good luck with BWhydaho! (As opposed to B-Wai'i). Yeah, I'm corny. Cute pictures!

Mandy Hank said...

What a sweet sweet family! :)

Micheline said...

Love the pictures. So - for my present - a combo frame with some of all the pictures to hang up. Plus an individual of your family - and of course one of just EmmaLee.
(Not asking for too much am I).
I already told Jeremy congrats - but I'll do it again. Congrats!

Missy said...

They look great! You have such a cute family.

Omega said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Hiromi said...

Great pictures! Love them!

Maria Nissen said...

I love the pink! Really, I'm serious! Real men DO wear pink!! You all look great! Cute, cute family. :-)

Bravo Bentley said...

LOOOVVVVEEEE THESE AHHHHHHH amazing I love the one with jeremy holding up emma tiny with one hand hahaha now thats impressive!!! your family is so beautiful..oh wait beautiful is an understatement!!!

allegra said...

you guys are ADORABLE!! i love the pink and brown. i LOVE them all!

Kelli Stuart said...

cute fam!!!

Candi said...

I love the picutre of u guys kissing, with Emmalee up in the air. Way cute. Also love the pink and brown theme, good choice

Kristina Rowley said...

Your family is so cute, and you are a very talented photographer!
-Kristina w/ Academy Apts