Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

I am missing summer

I was going through the images on my computer and came across these lovely pictures of Miss Emma. Oh how I am missing those trips to the park and those warm weather clothes. These pictures make me realize that I don't think I have enjoyed and soaked up my summers as much as I could have. Then I think... Am I enjoying my winter as much as I could possibly enjoy it? Tomorrow's challenge is to get out in the snow and enjoy the cold air on my face with my two little girls. Maybe just maybe I will try my luck at a snowman. Hopefully summer will come sooner than later but for now I guess I will enjoy my winter just a little bit longer...








0 comments: