Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Jason Senior Pictures part 1 { Idaho Senior Photographer }

It was over 100 degrees during Jason's session so on the way back from it we stopped by QT (our favorite gas station in Arizona) for some 75cent 32oz cold gatorades. I told Jeremy that gatorade has never tasted so good. His reply was that I had never sweated to death in the heat and then drank one. It's true... I never played sports in this heat so I really wouldn't know ;) It was always just the nasty drink I had to drink when I was sick. It is also the drink Jeremy brought to me the day after our first kiss because I had spent that whole night throwing up from food  poisoning... what a wonderful bf he was. I'm glad I'm now starting to like the stuff.


Now, can I just say that Jeremy is amazing? Who says you can't shoot in the middle of the day when the sun is practically straight overhead. I'm loving these pictures. I only took one of these pictures since I mostly just assisted this session.








0 comments: