Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

End of Summer Projects { Rexburg Family Photographer }

Well it's that time of year... the time of year when you realize that your summer is coming to and end and all your projects are still unfinished. One of the projects that we have been working on (for over a year now) is to complete our living room. Around Christmas time we took out a heater, did some drywall, replaced lighting, and painted. Ever since then I have wanted to change out our furniture. I didn't just want any furniture though. I love the shabby chic look and decided that was going to be a go and for once Jeremy agrees on my furniture taste ;)


So... we have been looking for a while for furniture that we could restore for the look we want. Here is the first piece which is a coffee table. It's going to look awesome when we are finished. Keep checking back as we will post the completed table soon. It certainly doesn't look like much now but I had a vision and I can't wait. Enjoy.


Oh and I couldn't tell you why Jeremy is wearing socks with flip flops... Hahaha







0 comments: