Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

2 year old joys • Idaho Falls Children's Photographer

Having a two year old can be challenging at times especially when you have a full time business and are going to school full time. This last semester was really tough on me. Although I pulled in three A's and two B's, I feel that my grade as a mommy may have dropped down to a C. That won't be happening again.

I have taken a step back and realized that there is so much to be soaking up in her life right now. There are moments I don't want to miss opportunities I don't want to pass up. I was visiting a neighbor the other day and saw a little quote she had in her kitchen it said,

"Lord, help me remember that being a mommy is the most important thing I will do today."

Although, it has always been important to me I think there are many days where I have put other priorities over being a Mom. I love being a Mom and can't find anything (other than my marriage) that brings me more joy and happiness. I love the giggles and the silly faces. I love the hugs and kisses and the little "sorry mommy" that leaves her mouth after she knows she knows she is in trouble. I love that the little girl is brought back into me through her. I myself smile more and laugh more than I ever have before. I love the fact that finally after weeks of trying to get her to take naps the only thing she wanted was for me to be in the same room with her. So here I am, soaking up the fact that she is finally taking a nap while I get less important things done on the computer. :)

I love my little "angel face" (as her "uncle Deek" would call her).



3 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Precious! You seriously have the cutest little girl. I think I could take more time to be a better mommy too instead of trying to get other things done.

Micheline said...

You are an amazing mother and wife! I wish I had been as good as you when I was a young mother (and an old mother now). EmmaLee and this new baby-to-be are very lucky!

Missy said...

What an angel:) I feel the same way a LOT, and it's hard trying to balance everything in life with two year olds in the mix. They have SO much energy!
Sounds like you are doing a great job!