Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Muro Family • Mesa Arizona family and chidren's photographer

Loved, loved, loved this session. Hence, the picture overload! I had so much fun and the kids were wonderful! I could have taken pictures of them all day! I had the hardest time picking pictures for the blog! I wish I could post them all. I really love that they came ready to not only have their picture taken but to have fun :) Thanks Muro family!


2 comments:

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

SO, I totally saw you at the Arts center, photgraphing this cute family. I was there, taking engagement pictures for my cousin. She and I were drooling over your camera from afar ;P Great pictures!! They turned out great!! :)

Toni said...

Jonelle, I just saw that you are having another girl! I'm a major blog slacker lately! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!