Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Jenny and Craig's Wedding • Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

It was hard to pick favorites from Jenny and Craig's wedding until after we were done going through all 2,000+ images. It might have to wait till we are done with all the editing before I post other weddings as well. It's easier to pick faves after I have seen them all. This wedding was beautiful! The reception was exquisite. I loved how they chose to decorate. I have never been to a reception with so much planned. There were 3 musical numbers (one was a duet that Jenny and Craig sang together), the introduction to the wedding party, lots of special dances, lots of fun games, and all the usual... cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. I was entertained the entire time. :) Jenny and Craig are the cutest couple. I was hoping they would have their wedding video online by the time I posted this but it isn't finished yet. I can't wait to see it. :)

2 comments:

Micheline said...

Okay - I have been waiting to see these pictures and LOVE them! You did such a great job (as usual)

Minnette said...

What a fun wedding! Great photos Jo!