Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Family Mini Session - Idaho Falls Family Photographer

Over the weekend we had a fun mini-session. Well, the couple was fun, the weather was a bit nippy as there was a lot of of wind. My wife did most of the photography on this one, while I did most of the editing, which I enjoy doing. I especially loved the smug look on Jessica's face in the second picture, and the ones of them sitting on the wood dock!













Best Wishes,
Jeremy

6 comments:

Maria Nissen said...

Jeremy, great editing. I think you already know how lucky Jo is to have you helping her. I loved the photos on the dock. Great job, you two!

Candi said...

Jeremy, great job! I love the back grounds, great colors

Minnette said...

You two make a great team, I'm excited to see so many posts! Keep up the awesome work :)

Deanna said...

Loving the pictures! I especially loved the Rexburg Temple bridals...fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at your site and blog. You are very talented!
While I was looking at your "what to expect" section in your session tab on your site, I noticed that it says "if you like fishing, why not bring some pools"- I'm assuming you meant polls :)
Please don't think I'm a snob :)
K.L.

gina marie said...

K.L, I'm assuming you meant poles ;)

Jo, fabulous photos as always. You captured them well. I love the old doors and dock.