Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Bre's Senior Session • Idaho Falls, Rexburg senior photographer

I about died! Not because it was 16 degrees outside but because Bre couldn't have picked a better place to have her senior pictures taken. I kept asking before the session, "are you sure?" but she insisted. I had never been there so I didn't know it was such an amazing place to shoot. I could not have handled the cold as well as she did (I think I had on 4 layers plus my coat, beanie, and gloves). She looked absolutely stunning in every image though. I told her she could model for me any day.

The session was shot at bannock Ghost town in Montana. One of the buildings is now my dream studio! Truly incredible! I would have all my Seniors go there if it wasn't for the 2 1/2 hour drive. I loved the opportunity to spend 5 hours in the car just Jeremy and I. It was relaxing and very much needed. It went by so fast without a crying 2 year old in the back seat. (I'm not complaining). Anyhow, here are some of the pictures Jeremy and I were able to capture.




9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one where she is sitting on the old fashioned desks. That one is my favorite! They are all great though... of course. ;-)

The Waits said...

i love the old school desks too! And the stairs were amazing!
I really like the one in black in white where she is in a door way or something! AMAZING! True inspiration!

allegra said...

these are all so beautiful! i love all the different fun angles you always shoot at... you're the bomb. and how cool are these locations?? very creative, i LOVE these.

Jana said...

Wow! That's all I have to say.

Mandy Hank said...

Oh my gosh it looks so cold there- brrrr- great pics and awesome location :)

jake and joslyn said...

These are awesome great job! I had my bridals done there I loved it!

Maria Nissen said...

These are F-A-B, Jo!! What a great location. I could almost see you moving to Montana for that! :-) She's a beauty, for sure and she made 16 degrees look like 50.

Jason Todd said...

Hey Jo...you know if you happened to slip her my number...you know, well, I wouldn't mind. :)

sarah.elizabeth<3 said...

she is gorgeous!
as always,
you're my favorite. :]