Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Burr... • Idaho Falls Family Photographer

This family for sure amazed me. Maybe it is because I'm from good ol' Arizona and they are all use to Idaho weather. I was wearing thermals, a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, a beanie, thick hunting socks, and gloves. I felt much colder than they looked. :) It was an adventure though. I love challenges and shooting in this weather was somewhat new to me. Yesterday the high was 78degrees? (if I remember right) and for my session today it was about 40degrees. I even got to see a little bit of snow fall. That's Idaho for you!! September snow! (not that it was a lot. I'm sure it wasn't even enough to call snow but I was sure excited.) I was glad that they were all willing to stick through it. We made lots of trips to the cars to warm up though. Thank goodness for heaters. :) Anyhow, to the photos of this wonderful family.







It rained about 60% of the time we were there. I like the rain in the background on these. What do you think?

This last one looks like it could have been in a studio... My kind of studio, natural light and no doors :)


It's 3am and I'm off to bed (I haven't been up this late in a long time). In just a few hours I'll be headed to Portland to see some family and to take more pictures. I'll be back in a week but I'll try and post if I get a chance.

0 comments: