Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Fix it Tuesday

Here was my first e-mail for a fix:

"So my wedding photographer was a disaster... As in he attended our ceremony (family friend), left his camera in the car ... and it froze in the cold. So he took a FEW pictures with my Dad's digital.. awful story.. anyways. I have a couple wedding pictures but that's it... so ya wanna help me?"

I told her to send all the pictures she had. Here they are. :) If our paths ever cross someday I would love to do a post wedding bridal session with them.













12 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

wow, the difference in the outdoor shots is pretty amazing.

Cheryl said...

Wow! Nice job turning snapshot quality into wall quality!

Missy said...

It's amazing to see the difference after you fix them! That is so sweet of you to help others with their pictures.

Minnette said...

I can already tell I'm going to LOVE your Tuesday posts :) Great Job Jo!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

You know, I wasn't sure that I was going to submit any photos....but I've been convinced! I'm really exciting and I think I'll be submitting photos soon! :D

Maria Nissen said...

Good job, Ms. Fix It Woman. You made a huge difference!

Nancy Face said...

How disappointing for the bride and groom that they got so few pictures...but how fabulous that you could fix what they had! They look so nice after you worked your magic!

I've always said that the most important part of the wedding budget is to hire a professional photographer! :)

Unknown said...

You did a great job. I especially love the 3rd one.

Photography By Jo said...

Thanks Everyone. Nancy I couldn't agree with you more! I'm not just saying that because I'm a photographer. I really truly believe it's the best investment when it comes to the wedding day. I was so happy that Lauren had Troy as her photographer. He does beautiful work. :)

Carianne said...

Thanks again!.. Now I can happily display at least one picture!

Candi said...

Great Job!!!

Michelle said...

That is so sweet that you are doing this! I love the way the pictures turned out and I bet you really helped make a rather depressing moment (horrible quality wedding photos) into something they can look at and treasure!!! Way to go Jo! Love your style and photo tips too. Great job.