Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

girls night out

Forever ago I moved from good old Arizona to wonderful Idaho. I know that it has been a long time... But I thought I would share some pictures from before the move. For the first time since I had been married (2 1/2 years) I took my first girls night out. I know I'm bad for not doing it earlier! (I just liked Friday night date nights and didn't want to give them up. Everyone always planned them Fridays :( ) I meant to post these pictures before the move but I spaced it. :) Here they are! Thanks Wendy and Candy (best friends since elementary school!) for a wonderful time!

Our night started off at As You Wish (thanks to my boyfriend in High School I still had a $20 gift card!!! It worked 4 years later!)

We then went to a super good Mongolian BBQ. MmmmmMMm One of my favorite places to eat now. I'm craving it again!


After that we went to a movie. (I'm bad I can't even remember what it was!) I ended up getting home after 1am. :)


Here is a pic from High School:

4 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Girl's nights are fun, especially when you haven't had them for a while. Looks like you girls had a blast. Thank goodness for the old boyfriend gift. ;) I LOVE the pics from Alaenya's wedding. HOW FUN! Everyone looks gorgeous. I also think your little girl is adorable. Cute Mother's Day gifts. :) How come you changed your blog?

Maria Nissen said...

You girls look cute both then and now! Sounds like a fun night out. What did you paint at As you wish? Simon works there.

allegra said...

aaah, you're moved! i'm so slow...and been bad at checking blogs lately... hope you're adjusting to non-Arizona life. i bet you're glad you're not in AZ now that it is over a hundred there. i sure am!:)

you guys are so cute. you all look the exact same as in high school! girls night outs are the best. i'm thinking i really need one of those.

allegra said...

by the way, your header is cute!