Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Matt and Jo

I just finished up the last of my editing for Matt and Jo's engagement pictures. From now on when I have completed a session I'll be putting the images into a video. It's great I can post on you tube, facebook, myspace, my blog, and much more, and it's supper easy! I'm loving Animoto. If anyone would like a video of their session for their blog or facebook let me know ;) I'm on a video frenzy! :)

P.S. If you have been wondering why I have been neglecting my blog it's because of TAXES!!! but... they are now FINISHED so WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

4 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

wow, that is amazing!

Jana said...

Again, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their pictures. You are so amazing! I love your style.

Maria Nissen said...

O.K., why can't I see this on my computer?? Is this a youtube thing?

Candi said...

I love this idea, with the video the rest of the pictures, but make sure you still add some pictures just on your blog, I love when they are big and fun to see the detail.