Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Cindy Standage

Today I was thinking wow, it's been a long time since I have gone a week without a photo shoot and I'm half way to my 6months of having a shoot once a week. I kept thinking today about how I didn't have a shoot this week and how I was going to have to start over again... Well, I'm excited to say that I got a call in the middle of the day for a last min. photo shoot. I was trilled! For more reasons that one. This session was packed with excitement for me. With all my lighting gear and two assistants I felt like I was photographing a star for their portfolio. Oh wait I was!!! Here is GORGEOUS country singer Cindy Standage. Thanks for letting me have this opportunity Cindy! If you would like to hear some of her wonderful music visit her my space. :) I'm listening to it now. Love it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Same picture different look (my husband came up with this idea)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE this last one!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Micheline said...

I really like these Jo! They are gorgeous.

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

Thanks! Isn't she just beautiful!!!

Maria Nissen said...

You're amazing! Can I just say that at 1:38 a.m.!?!

Cheryl said...

These are so amazing! You really have an eye for what makes a photo look GREAT!

Mandy Hank said...

Jo your lighting is amazing! Awesome job!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

I love all of them! Good job!

Midlife Midwife said...

Gorgeous scenery and colors...and gorgeous woman. Great job Jo.

Erin said...

Wow these turned out so great!!!!!!!!
How funny, I know her daughter (we were in HS together)!

Brittany said...

I love these pictures. I don't know enough about photography to tell you why, but I love how she is so brightly colored in contrast to the desert background. Beautiful!

Candi said...

There were so many pictures that I think will go great for a cover! you did a great job. the last picture is my favorite.

Kelli Stuart said...

Wow! I'm impressed!! These are really good - very professional. Hey - you know how you said one night you dreamed you ran into me in Arizona? Well, last night I dreamed I joined this group of photographer (Don't really know the point of the group) but you were there. Isn't that crazy?

Lynne said...

That is funny we were just doing some test shots there last Saturday afternoon. We will probably be doing another shoot out there next weekend! What did you use for lighting?

Jana said...

Amazing lighting and color! She is beautiful!

Dave said...

Great work! I love the shots with the mountain in the background. Wish we had topography in Delaware!