Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Wedding day favorites

I had a blast taking pictures for this wedding. I hope I'm not posting too many ;) Enjoy.
The bride was up at 6am to get her hair done. I don't know how she was able to get up so early. I'm sure she didn't sleep much the night before. She is Beautiful! I loved how the mirror added a catch light in her eyes.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Having fun with Mac's built in camera.
Photobucket
When I took the bridal pictures a couple weeks before the wedding they had the front of the temple closed off for some construction so before the wedding we got a couple more shots.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just Married!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The bride and some of her close friends were having fun coming up with some fun poses. I couldn't choose which one to post.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are some from the reception:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My GOSH they looked great! You got some really nice shots! :)

Chris and Andrea said...

Jo- The pictures look fantastic!! You always do such a fantastic job!!! I love the reception pictures (the others are equally as fantastic)