Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Morning Bridals

This morning I got up at the crack of dawn for some bridals. Other than having to get up early I think this is my new favorite time to shoot. It doesn't get too hot, the light was great, and I didn't have to worry about running out of time. Here are some of my favorite. Enjoy! By the way... this couple is awesome! I'm SOOOO glad that they let me take their pictures. I enjoyed every min. of the photoshoot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I couldn't choose between these next two.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Candi said...

your such a detailed photographer. You take pictures of all angles and all shades. Its amazing