Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

In front of the camera

Friday it was my turn in front of the camera and my husband was behind it. I gave him a little lesson on how to use back button focusing and how to use manual mode. He caught on QUICK! I wish I had been that fast at figuring it all out. He even got a little artistic and added some lens flare to one of the pictures. I love my husband and he looks dang HOTT behind the camera!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Micheline said...

Love those pictures! Jeremy did a good job - of course he had a good subject! You are very beautiful.

Clete & Kristin said...

So cute! I am honored to say we were able to witness part of the process as it was happening! (while we walked up the stairs..)
Gorgeous!

Bowman Family said...

Wow! Jeremy did a great job. I love the background... we always loved being able to walk outside and take great pics in the yard with the fountain. You are stunning!

Luci-lou said...

Beautiful pictures Jo! You're gorgeous. I'm looking forward to reading your responses to the TAG. Lol, hurry up!

Candi said...

Wow, Miss hot stuff. You look amazing. In one of the pictures you look just like your mom. I glad to finally see pictures of you. Please post more. I miss you.

IronLawGirl said...

holy smokes! You're one hot mamma!