Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Feeling overwhelmed

Finally I'm to the end of the twilight series. This is the first time in my life that I have read an entire series. I'm loving goal #35. I've never been a big reader but the more I do it the more I love it. Well the other day I was reading the last book while EmmaLee took her nap. I got tired so I decided to put the book down for a bit and take a nap myself. I set the book on the floor as well as my glasses. It was a bad idea because when I went to get EmmaLee from her crib when she woke up I put her on the floor and picked my book back up. I see pretty well up close so I didn't think about putting my glasses back on. I usually wear contacts but I'm out and they have been really bothering my eyes lately. It's hard when you are on the last chapter of a book to really pay attention to what is going on around you. I thought that EmmaLee was just playing with the remotes on the floor but I forgot about my glasses. When she stood up by the couch and started smiling and cooing at me I noticed that she had my glasses. I took them away and noticed she had broke them. Now I can't see! I'm going to have to take them and get them fixed before my wedding this weekend. I had an appointment for next week with the eye doctor and figured my glasses would be fine till then. Here's a picture to show how sad they are...
Photobucket
Anyhow, I'm trying to stay more organized because life is starting to get a little busy. I'm so glad that I have a day planner because it's saving my life! I bought myself a new planner that is also a hand purse and I LOVE it. I feel so much more organized.
Photobucket
I am however overwhelmed by the looks of my desk. I have piles of papers to go through and endless things to do. I'm trying to look on the bright side though. The junk mail really is good for one thing, keeping my baby entertained while I work.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hopefully you'll be able catch up with everything. Being overwhelmed is never a fun feeling. I'm sure with that new planner you'll be able to save yourself a lot of stress!

Luci-lou said...

Having a planner is great! I use mine all the time. It helps keep life a little less stressful.

Bowman Family said...

How did you live without a planner? I LOVE my little calendar/planner thing. I couldn't live without it!

EmmaLee is so adorable!

I understand the Twilight addiction... I read all three books within five days after my shoulder surgery last fall. I stayed up three nights in a row fighting off the sleepy pain meds so I could read. I can't wait for the movie!!!!