Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Bridals

This was such a fun couple to take pictures of. It's so exciting to see brides in their beyond gorgeous dresses. Engaged couples always look so beautiful and they are always happy. I'm excited for the wedding this weekend! I did end up getting in to see the optometrists yesterday so I will be able to see for the wedding! Hurray for contacts!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Candi said...

Im glad that you have a lot of photo shoots because I love seeing your photography.

Shy said...

I like what you did with this couple and the bride looks as if she is enjoying it all the way as well.