Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Weston's New World • Mesa Arizona Family Photographer

Weston came to my brother's beautiful family a couple weeks early and with a birth defect that involved an extensive surgery and weeks in the NICU. He is another miracle baby. A baby that would not have survived without modern day medicine and well trained doctors. When I heard of the troubles going on with Weston in Arizona my heart ached to be there. I wanted more than anything to hold my little nephew and be there for my family. I am so glad that I was able to go down about a month later and get pictures of him. He is such a beautiful baby and I can't wait to watch him grow. It's also been fun being able to photograph Luci from a small age. She has grown into such an adorable little girl. My brother and Sister-in-law have some beautiful kids. Love them all dearly. 







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo, i love the pictures. I hope all is well with your cute little nephew.