Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Thanks Grandpa • Rexburg Idaho Children's Photographer

I love when I get random packages in the mail. Especially when they are full of random surprises. My Dad sent me a package with a bunch of stuff that he thought was mine. Not a single thing he sent was mine... I had fun laughing about all the random stuff like socks, small bottle of shampoo, a swim suit, and more. However, he also sent me some chocolate cake mix and frosting too so I couldn't complain too much about the randomness of it all.

For Emma he sent play-dough, a flashlight, a coloring book calendar, and a wooden barn to color. To show our gratitude for his sweet package we took lots of pictures of us enjoying it. Emma wanted lots of pictures of herself. It makes me feel guilty for not taking pictures of her more often.



2 comments:

Bastian Family said...

Love the look of the new blog. Your kiddos are getting so big.

Jana said...

Love the pics of your girls! Yay for thoughtful grandpas!