Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Kyra's Engagement Session

Just incase Larry decides to jump on my blog... NO PEEKING!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok I hope that did it... :) Kyra's wedding is just over a week away and Jeremy and I are SOO excited. Kyra is definitely a gorgeous bride. Just after the bridal session we came home and didn't want to stop editing! I'm sure that Jeremy will be posting his shots on the blog here soon. I think we are going to start keeping the pictures separate so that you know who took what shots. :) Jeremy got a lot of awesome shots so I'm looking forward to his post :) Anyhow, to the pictures!

-Jo

2 comments:

Jana said...

She is gorgeous! And the pictures are breathtaking; awesome work as usual!

Maria Nissen said...

Simply stunning!