Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Morgan's Senior Session • Idaho Falls Senior Photographer

Morgan's session was a blast. Jeremy and I love how photogenic she is and how she was immediately comfortable with is. We got really excited about some of the locations ;) First off we started with a skate rink and I thought I might get ran over by a skater but I survived. I also had to have help out since my prego belly didn't allow me to climb out. Jeremy liked the idea of using a construction site and I thought he was crazy till we started taking pictures. I ended up loving them. Morgan also talked her Grandpa into letting her use his car for some pictures (he was being brave since this car doesn't typically even make it out of the garage.) Anyhow, I hope you all love the pictures as much as we do. (Yes, I had a hard time picking faves)



2 comments:

Amber Glanville said...

LOVE it! Especially the first one! You're a magician! =)

Midlife Midwife said...

Cool car and I love that first montage. Great pics as usual.